Accomplish can create design layouts of virtually any kind. This allows you to retain existing design collateral and branding from your current website. Alternatively, you can commission bespoke design from your designer (the only third party agency you might need to complete your website). If you are starting from scratch, we can provide outstanding design expertise… just let us.
What you can accomplish
- You can apply an infinite range of designs to our website and you can even apply different styles to different pages within the same site
- Use existing branding and design to integrate with the rest of your marketing
- Create a new design just for use on your website
- You can also create seasonal or promotional page designs without affecting your core website templates
- Content is created independently from design so you can change brand instantly
- You can use your existing designer to ensure continuity • Virtually any file format can be used to overlay design onto the content.
How this will benefit your organisation
- Continuity of design ensures your customers recognise your brand and stay loyal
- One design can be applied to an infinite range of pages, keeping your costs low
- You can change the look and feel of your website instantly, saving you time and money
- Re-use existing design collateral to keep costs down
- Create a new design for your online marketing, differentiating offline from online
- We can create your page design, allowing you to focus on your content.
And now for the technical details
- Page design integrates with page layout, similar to old-school paper page layout
- Most common file formats can be used from existing design collateral
- We can liaise directly with your design agency or in-house designer to advise
- We can provide CSS file access to your designer and only two CSS files require changing to apply a style a website managed by Accomplish
- On rare occasions, complicated or unique designs that do not fit with existing templates can be cost-effectively modified and integrated.